Connect to the new API of the Define Data Dictionary
On 8th and 9th of November, we are pleased to invite all construction software vendors and other related industry stakeholders to join the Define Hackathon.
Participants can join the event virtually via a video link. The goal of Cobuilder’s hackathon is to provide participants with a walkthrough of the latest version of its Define Templates API service, support them in connecting to the data dictionary and enable the free flow of standardised data within their systems and solutions.
During the hackathon, participants will explore a use case of querying environmental data and Cobuilder’s experts will demonstrate how environmental product declaration (EPD) properties for various building components can be accessed to obtain the necessary information for life cycle assessment (LCA) calculations.
By attending, industry stakeholders will be able to see in practice how Define can help their clients solve issues with environmental data by structuring it in the same format and enabling its use through common data models.
If you’d like to join the hackathon, please click the “Apply” button and fill in your details.
Secure your spot today and be part of the digital innovation of the built asset industry.
Tuesday, November 8th
- 12.00 pm – Introduction – Cobuilder
- 12.15 pm – Overview hackathon use-case addressed – Frederic Grand, Chief BIM Data Architect
- 12.45 pm – Overview Define data model and compliance to standards – Vladimir Milev, Software Development Manager & Frederic Grand (standards part)
- 13.00 pm – Walkthrough Define new API – Vladimir Milev
- 13.15 pm – Break
- 13.30 pm – Walkthrough tutorial to address the use case – Vladimir Milev
- 14.30 pm – Homework / challenge: create a tool by following the tutorial Q&A`s
- 15.00 pm – Start hacking
Wednesday, November 9th
- 09.00 am – Hacking continues
- 12.00 pm – Presentation of the results by vendors
- 14.00 pm – Prize ceremony
Frédéric GRANDChief BIM Data Architect
Nikolai HalleStrategic Sales, Cobuilder
Vladimir MilevSoftware Development Manager